- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-06 16:34:15 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client is a top ten Accountancy Practice with multiple branch offices nationwide. They are the industry leaders in providing taxation and accounts to farmers and agri-related businesses while also providing a specialised service to a significant portfolio of SMEs and non-agri clients.
Our client’s Tax team members are self-motivated and have the ability to plan, control and complete engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. Our client’s Tax team are the market leaders in this sector.
Gemma Hayes Recruitment, in conjunction with our client, are seeking to recruit a Tax Specialist for their Dublin branch.
Please note this role is located in our client’s Dublin branch, however, it will involve nationwide travel when required.
You will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues to clients within the agri-food sector. You will demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues, an ability to act on your own initiative and manage assignments on a day to day basis.
The role will involve:
• Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations;
• Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively and presenting solutions to complex technical issues;
• Writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners;
• Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments;
• Monitoring and reporting on the firm's risk management processes and procedures;
• Supervising relevant areas of work and being seen as a reference point on particular technical issues;
• Working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates;
• Participating in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for our client’s own team as well as the wider firm.
What you will bring:
• CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred) with a minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a large firm;
• An appetite for self-development through the appraisal and personal development processes, reviewing work afterward for learning points;
• Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
• Good attention to detail with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage compliance process and compliance staff;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven people development skills to support the development of more junior staff and an ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
Our client takes pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. Our client’s offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our client’s Tax Specialist’s package will include – salary, performance related bonus/profit share, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, flexible working arrangements, and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines