- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Jenny Leacy
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2018-01-23 14:52:40 5 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, a busy logistics company, now seek to recruit an experienced Telesales Administrator with a solid track record in sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out general administration duties within a busy sales office.
• Promote the services to prospective clients.
• Deal with customers queries to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Provide admin support to sales staff on the road.
• Calling potential customers.
• Preparing quotations.
• Maintaining and updating customer database.
• Customer service duties.
The successful candidate will have:
• Confident and friendly telephone manner.
• Accurate data inputting skills.
• A good understanding of the logistics industry.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Self-motivated attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• PC skills using MS Office.
• Confident and professional.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visa/sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines