Vmi Supervisor (part-time)
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 11 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-10 14:37:00 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client is seeking to employ a part time VMI supervisor to be located in Wexford.
The VMI Service Supervisor acts as a problem solver, independent decision-maker and liaison between customers and various company departments and functions (all aspects of supply chain).
As a proactive member of the Commercial team, The VMI Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the effective supervision, Management and operation of stock on the designated site they are assigned. Their responsibility will also include the monitoring of performance on the designated site and, as part of the Commercial Team, ensuring the development and implementation of a best in class culture in Customer VMI. The role is based at the Customers appointed site, with requirements to travel from time to time.
• Supervise the day to day operation of the VMI function in line with requirements of the role and the execution of customer related tasks and processes.
• Provide product and technical information in a timely manner in response to customer queries and enable same from those who report to the role.
• Monitor and report the overall workflow and workload trends within the designated Customer Care area under supervision.
• Monitor the Delivery List Not Okayed report weekly and close out the maximum number of sales orders as promptly as possible.
• Ensure that orders are monitored and cleared on a weekly basis.
• Complete daily back order checks with reporting team, ensuring effective communication with the customer and customer care team where necessary.
• Monitor back orders on a frequent basis, informing customers of date changes and movements as required.
• Complete daily evaluation of stock holding.
• Monitor scheduled shipment dates with Purchasing to ensure timely delivery, and expedite as required.
• Monitoring of Sample requests and ensuring all reporting for SLA / SOW agreements are being adhered to.
• Ensure all Customer SLA back up is being completed for all designated accounts by your team members.
• Control all Call-Off orders by adhering to Customer & Company policy.
• Set up and maintain customer files where appropriate.
• Compile daily metric information from your team members.
• Ensure all Customer Care related ISO procedures are adhered to by all team members, ensuring that all team members are appropriately trained on these procedures.
• Ensure all reports are being completed in a timely manner.
• Objection-handle Customer complaints (email, post, phone) from customers.
• Identify trends in your assigned customers’ satisfaction or dissatisfaction and drive corrective actions where appropriate.
• Provide reports and analysis on routine and ad hoc basis as requested by Management.
• Perform other duties as assigned within the broader business strategy, policy and procedural framework.
• Foster continuous improvement in the assigned area and broader Customer Care Function.
• Ensure regular meetings with the Customer Care European Team given the multi-geography locations of this team.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to deliver an outstanding level of customer service and care, with a strong customer focus to companystandards.
• Minimum of 3 years proven performance track record in a customer service or sales role dealing with the public/end-user.
• Strong problem-solving skills combined with an aptitude to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with an emphasis on telephone manner.
• Strong planning and administrative skills.
• Strong interpersonal effectiveness.
• Ability to manage time effectively, to meet goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
• Ability to lead and drive teams to achieve targets.
• Ability to take the initiative and solve issues.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Be commercially competent.
• Strong Presentation skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship. Therefore, it is essential that all candidates are fully authorised to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines