Wedding Co-ordinator (Part time)
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTM4M2UyNGYwYzQ1NTY5YmE2ZjY2OTJkMzc3Nzc0MjKDbGDA1MWt1blm0DfoEV-TaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOThiYzhjYjZmMGMxYjU2NjBjYWQ5ZjA0MmYxNzEyYTdlOWMwNTcxZDkzMjU1ZjFmMDk4Y2U3ZDkyZWJjNmQzZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Gemma Hayes Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gemma-hayes-recruitment1/ Gemma Hayes Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Gemma Hayes
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-14 16:07:58 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
Our client, a prestigious and stunning location based in Co. Wexford now seek to recruit a part-time Wedding Coordinator to provide excellent service to couples on their wedding day.
• To ensure that the Wedding Couple are provided with excellent first-class service from start to finish – ensuring that you have catered for their every need (where possible) and constantly deliver a professional and timely service.
• To respond to all potential clients in a prompt and professional manner.
• Maintain and update all literature and ensure prices and menus are correct when issuing them to clients.
• To ensure that the required minimum deposit is received at the time of booking.
• To ensure that the correct records are kept in relation to each wedding and in line with the company format.
• To liaise with operation managers, chefs etc to ensure that agreed products and services are efficiently delivered by the operations team.
• Organise and maintain client database
• Maintain adequate levels of wedding supplies and update as necessary
• Set up of venue, including setting up at tables, chairs, linens, centrepieces, table numbers.
• Event design, including setting up escort cards/seating assignment, event signage and décor, guestbook, pictures, lighting candles, favours, etc.
• Assist with lining up bridal party for ceremony and reception
• Help coordinate with other wedding vendors like musicians and photographers etc.
• To comply with all fire, health and safety regulations
• Weddings are a new venture for our client, this will allow the successful candidate to take hold of this position and drive the wedding experience in this exceptional location.
The successful candidate must have:
• Previous experience in the weddings industry.
• An established client/contact/vendor list to from which they can utilise to provide a magical wedding experience.
• Have excellent communication skills, in person, on the phone and through email.
• Must be highly organised.
• Must be fully IT literate.
• Must be customer-orientated.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visa/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines