|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
GoBeyond is a multifaceted E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. We stock everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS satnav systems, computer peripherals and much, much more - at the best prices in Ireland.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, we are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse operator with a desire to progress his/her career in a dynamic environment to join our team as we continue to grow and develop new markets.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is Monday to Friday with no shifts required at this time.
• Day to day operation of the warehouse to meet company goals and objectives
• Accurate checking and timely booking of deliveries from suppliers
• Accurate Picking, Packing and Shipping customer orders using a variety of shipping methods
• Stock control with responsibility to ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
• Ensuring high standards of housekeeping and quality are maintained
• Participating in daily stock checks, reconciliation, root cause and corrective actions
• Ad hoc activities as required
• Forklift Experience / Licence not necessary
• Be Team orientated and personable
• Be motivated and flexible
• Have the ability to work well with others
• Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
• Have at least 2 years experience in a fast paced Stockroom/Warehouse environment
• Be able to proactively adapt to changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
• Have strong IT skills – RF and SAP Experience preferred
• Have strong communication skills
• Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Have fluent written and spoken English
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
Previous applicants need not apply.
CVs in PDF form, please
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines