Marketing and PR Executive
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWVkYmI2MjJmOGY3ZDRmNzM4NzEwNTFiMjZiYTllMzXp6hZ9UME4Pym_zhWCOL3naHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMDViMDQ5ZDBmYjg2MjYzMGNhMzc2ODIwZmIzODY0NmMwNDgxODU3OTQwZjFmZTk4NDQ4NzQ5OWZhYmQ0MDcxZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Grass Technology Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/grass-technology-ltd/ Grass Technology Ltd
- Borris, Co. Carlow Borris, Carlow
- 2019-06-14 09:20:16 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Marketing / Market Research
Promotions / Merchandising
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We have an excellent opportunity for a competent Marketing and PR Executive who is interested in being exposed to all aspects of PR and communications with a well-established Agri business based in Borris Co Carlow The ideal person should have previous experience in a similar role as well as excellent attention to detail and be eager to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
· Source potential advertising opportunities to promote the brand and its offerings including the online adverts, flyers & posters radio, newspaper, television etc.
· Liaise closely with all internal departments/depots for the next marketing opportunity.
· Formulation & implement new marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to build B2B relationships.
· Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns including competitor markets to continually improve results.
· Monitor the activities of rival marketing teams.
· Identify prospective targets and supported the development and implementation of the lead generation (campaign) strategy.
· Coordinate research tasks (AdWords, keywords and keywords’ performance, social media audits, competitor analysis, audience research, content types, influencer networks, etc.) and use results to develop and implement campaign strategies.
· Budget management (value for money on marketing spend) and analysis of marketing objectives by creating and optimising content as well as monitoring activities, analysing and delivering real-time results.
· Familiar with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and drive the overall marketing strategy covering content creation, PPC, SEO and email campaign.
· Work with internal staff in sourcing, writing, editing and proofing online and paper content.
· Be comfortable & confident in customer meetings and delivering presentations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Bachelor’s degree at a minimum in Marketing, Communications or PR.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with good commercial insight.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to details.
· Self-motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure deadlines are achieved.
· Full clean driver’s licence.
Please forward you CV to
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines