Customer Service Representative
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NjFiOTE4YTc0NDYxNGJmYzBhYzQzZWYxMTk4MTQxNWZqgnIAUNdfGmt7Okq1x3-baHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjIzMThjMGM0NjUwMDQ1NjdiYzRkYWY5ZGZlNWNkYzczMGQzYjA0MWU1Y2Q1ZTA4MjZmZjk0MDNlMTJhZjEyNS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg healthwave https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/healthwave/ Healthwave Pharmacy
- Dundrum, Co. Dublin Dundrum, Dublin
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2018-04-16 08:25:55 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Call-Centre / Customer Service|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Healthwave is a nationwide delivery pharmacy based in Dundrum, Dublin 16.
We are currently recruiting representatives to join our customer care team. Our customer care team handle a large volume of enquiries and orders each day across multiple channels including phone, email and live chat.
The successful candidate will be based at our offices at Dundrum Town Centre on a full-time basis.
- Providing assistance to customers via email, phone and live chat; always striving to exceed customer expectations
- Processing payments
- Registering new customers
- Recording all necessary data through company systems as requested.
- Liaising with other departments across the business
- Working towards agreed goals and targets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within a phone-based customer service environment is an advantage
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Experience working with targets and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills required: both written and oral.
- Must have proficient computing skills, especially in web-based applications.
- Must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a positive approach
- Experience in telesales a distinct advantage
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th Junel at 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines