Full Time Pharmacy Technician
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NjFiOTE4YTc0NDYxNGJmYzBhYzQzZWYxMTk4MTQxNWZqgnIAUNdfGmt7Okq1x3-baHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjIzMThjMGM0NjUwMDQ1NjdiYzRkYWY5ZGZlNWNkYzczMGQzYjA0MWU1Y2Q1ZTA4MjZmZjk0MDNlMTJhZjEyNS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg healthwave https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/healthwave/ Healthwave Pharmacy
- Dundrum, Co. Dublin Dundrum, Dublin
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-10 17:32:24 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
Healthcare / Medical
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Healthwave are currently seeking applications from pharmacy technicians to join our dispensing team in Dundrum, Dublin.
The successful candidate will be working in one of Ireland's busiest and exciting dispensaries and will have the opportunity to work with both our delivery service and walk-in dispensing teams.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, at our Dundrum store, conveniently located across from the Balally Green Luas stop.
Role and responsibilities:
Working as part the our dispensing team, you will be involved with:
- Dispensing prescriptions across the various HSE schemes to walk-in and home delivery patients
- Maintaining accurate stock levels
- Processing monthly HSE claims
Details of the position:
- 40 hours per week
- Salary €25-30k
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 12 months dispensing experience
- Experience working in a busy dispensary
- Pharmacy technician qualification
- Fluent English
- Full OTC product knowledge
Closing date for applications:
5pm on Friday February 22nd.
Please include a cover letter with your application outlining your suitability for the position.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be notified
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines