Pharmacy OTC Counter Assistant
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NjFiOTE4YTc0NDYxNGJmYzBhYzQzZWYxMTk4MTQxNWZqgnIAUNdfGmt7Okq1x3-baHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjIzMThjMGM0NjUwMDQ1NjdiYzRkYWY5ZGZlNWNkYzczMGQzYjA0MWU1Y2Q1ZTA4MjZmZjk0MDNlMTJhZjEyNS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg healthwave https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/healthwave/ Healthwave Pharmacy
- Dundrum, Co. Dublin Dundrum, Dublin
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-07 11:16:00 4 days ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Healthwave is currently seeking applications from experienced OTC Counter Assistants to join our growing pharmacy team in Dundrum.
Our Dundrum pharmacy is an extremely busy feel-good store delivering prescription savings to hundreds of members each day! Helping people reduce their bills makes Healthwave one of the most exciting and rewarding workplaces around today.
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Shifts of 8-5, 9-6, 10-7 or 11-8 spread across the team in rotation.
- Located at our Dundrum store, conveniently located across from the Balally Green Luas stop.
- Explaining the Healthwave service to prospective customers
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Receiving prescriptions from patients and placing orders with the dispensary
- Managing queues and prioritising
- Recommending OTC products for minor ailments
- Maintaining a clean and professional front of house
- Ordering of stock
The ideal candidate must:
- Have minimum 2 years OTC pharmacy experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have assisted in the dispensary
- Speak fluent English
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please include a cover letter with your application outlining your suitability for the position.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 22nd February.
Healthwave is changing pharmacy in Ireland, you could be part of our revolution!
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines