Customer Invoicing Administrator
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiNTY1ZjczY2E5NzExOTA2ZTcyYzY1MzZmYzZiYWM4MDIzNmYyZjQ2OGZkZTYwZWQyOGNjYjAzMTU4YzBhOTMwYy5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=4c7d6846ad568ddb3e85de026d2d3154a8c169acf4b7f7bd95cde7c131ca51a0 Highway Safety Developments Ltd. https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/elainefh/ Highway Safety Developments Ltd.
- Knocktopher, Co. Kilkenny Knocktopher, Kilkenny
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2021-12-21 17:19:50 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
This role is to provide administration and sales invoicing support to a busy sales team.
The role is a permanent full-time contract. With full training and on-going support to be provided by our existing experienced invoicing administrator.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Must have previous experience in a similar office-based role.
• Good understanding of the Microsoft Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel), SAGE or similar accounts package.
• Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment, and as part of a team is essential
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communicator, with strong written and oral communication skills.
• Professional attitude
• Ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
• Processing invoices on a daily basis, ensuring EOM is closed accurately and on time.
• Deliver hands on daily control/presence. Validate pricing on each invoice prior to invoice being raised
• Arranging and processing payment for relevant orders before dispatch
• Reviewing customer accounts and outstanding orders.
• All aspects of collections regarding Debtors Ledger; managing/ escalating overdue payments
• Generating appropriate paperwork for customers’ orders.
• Monthly billing for the hire department (end of month)
• Filing of all invoicing documents on our online storage system
• Resolving Customer queries via phone/e-mail in a timely manner
• Preparing and communicating Customer statements, seeking payment commitments
• Preparing Credit Note documentation as required, for appropriate approval
• Any other Ad hoc duties to include Filing
2+ years in a similar sales support admin role.
Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Professional, self-driven and efficient, with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations at all contact points.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines