- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGFhOTdhMjYxMGEyYTk4M2UzNjYzNjk1OWNkMjVkNDj5rDhLUWa-8wOOJr5YiGNXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMzZiYjNiMDhmN2U0ZGRlYjFlYzAwNjhmMzU0YmU2OGY0ODVmYWM5MzBlNjE2ZDIxMGZhODU0NzY4YWExMmJmNC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg irtltdjobs https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/irtltdjobs/ Industrial Research and Technology
- HR Contact:
- Ana Jenko
- Tullamore, Co. Offaly Tullamore, Offaly
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-15 13:13:27 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Heavy engineering company in Offaly is looking for a Cad Technician.
Role within the Company;
-Open, modify and transfer AutoCAD drawings from MS Outlook to in-house filing system.
-Measure basic 2D components, draw up in AutoCAD and save on in-house filing system.
-Dealing with some customers directly and over the phone.
Skills and Experience;
-No previous work experience required.
-Must be competent is use of AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook.
-Team player who is flexible and has the ability to work on own and as part of a team.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge of SolidWorks may be beneficial but not required.
-Full Driving licence may be beneficial but not required.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines