Permanent Rigid Drivers
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZjRlZTA0MzQ1YTg2Nzg3NTJhMzFiM2JjNzdkZmQ3YjQ3AIsNyiZP_dNi2je_NbPmaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNWUxNTViM2IwNzdkY2E5ODkwYzY5MDYwYmFkMWM3ZjI0ODJjMTQwZTU0YTIyZmQxZDcyNWJjODYwZWJjMzUzOC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg ISM Recruitment & Training https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/ism-recruitment-training/ ISM Recruitment & Training
- HR Contact:
- Eoghan Kennedy
- Cork City Centre, Co. Cork Cork City Centre, Cork
- 9 more ads from this profile
- 2019-06-05 14:46:08 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€14 per hour|
Job Title: Permanent Rigid Drivers
Ref No: VAC-16012
Location: Cork City
ISM Driver Recruitment are now recruiting for Two Permanent Rigid Drivers on behalf of our client a specialist FMCG food provider based in Cork City. This position will involve working as a multi drop driver to cover routes for Cork and Munster Area. Early starts will be involved and drivers will need to be well presented and be able to communicate and develop relations with our clients customer base.
Drivers need 1-2 years FMCG Food distribution experience with an established logistics provider.
Full Clean Driving Licence (C).
Available to work Days and Weekends (Saturday Only).
Valid and working Digicard.
CPC Card PLUS New CPC Module completed after the 10th of September 2018
Good knowledge of Cork and Munster.
Hours involved require flexibility.
Salary and Benefits:
€34000 per annum
45 hour week
Full Time Contract
Early Morning Shifts will start approx 5:30am (Tuesday to Saturday)
Early Shifts will rotate between 4 Days and 6 Days per week.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR for more information on this vacancy, please email or ISM Recruitment on 018912330 to discuss today!!!!
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Winner for Best in Practice - Warehousing/Logistics/Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ism.ie
To view or update your Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Commercial Driving, CPC, Advanced Driving, Forklift & Warehousing training skills click on www.ismtraining.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines