Rigid Drivers Temp to Perm
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZjRlZTA0MzQ1YTg2Nzg3NTJhMzFiM2JjNzdkZmQ3YjQ3AIsNyiZP_dNi2je_NbPmaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNWUxNTViM2IwNzdkY2E5ODkwYzY5MDYwYmFkMWM3ZjI0ODJjMTQwZTU0YTIyZmQxZDcyNWJjODYwZWJjMzUzOC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg ISM Recruitment & Training https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/ism-recruitment-training/ ISM Recruitment & Training
- HR Contact:
- Eoghan Kennedy
- Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin Blanchardstown, Dublin
- 8 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-17 16:15:03 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€14.86 per hour|
Job Title: Rigid Drivers Temp to Perm
Ref No: VAC-16533
Location: Dublin 15
ISM Driver Recruitment are now recruiting for Six Rigid Drivers on behalf of our client a specialist FMCG food provider based in North Dublin. This position will involve working as a relief driver to cover routes for Dublin and Leinster Area. Early starts will be involved, and drivers will need to be well presented and be able to communicate and develop relations with our client's customer base
Reporting to transport supervisor you will be responsible for:
Daily Vehicle Checks prior to taking the vehicle on-road
Organize and route plan you day from the delivery manifest provided
Ensure high levels of customer care are provided to our client's customers
The skills required for this position are as follows:
Drivers need 1-2 years FMCG Food distribution experience with an established logistics provider. Full Clean Driving Licence (C). Available to workdays and Weekends (Saturday Only).
Valid and working Digicard. Up to date with all CPC modules.
Good knowledge of Dublin and Leinster.
Hours involved require flexibility.
Salary and Benefits:
€14.86 Per Hour
Break are not deducted
€13.71 Per Day tax Free Allowance
Holiday & Bank Holiday Pay
10% Reduction off a range of ISM Training Courses (excluding driving lessons)
Hours of Work:
Thursday to Monday 5.30am Starts
Friday to Tuesdays 5.30am Starts
Please apply with an up to date CV to eoghan OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice - Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.