Experienced Service Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWRlZDlkMzI2YjVjOGY1MTIwYTVlYTMyNDM1OTczNjZs0n0UkkPMElfF35cgcVn7aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNjYxZDlkMzEzOWRhZWY3OTY3NDE3ODU4ODRkNzIzMWNhMjIxOTllZThjOTc0NDAzYjUxYTlkYjQ2NDdiYjZiNi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg McCoy Motors1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/mccoy-motors1/ McCoy Motors
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2020-08-27 19:30:52 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
McCoy Motors Ltd
Position: Service Manager
Brands: SEAT – Toyota aftersales
Employment Type: Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit for the position of Service Manager at our premises in Lucan Dublin. Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative in the management and control of a modern Service Department, particularly in relation to meeting monthly targets and satisfying customer needs.
Applicants with previous experience in Volkswagen Group (VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT) systems would be ideal.
Deliver excellent customer service
Excellent communication and organization skills
Have good management, leadership and communication skills
Motor industry experience in a similar role is a requirement. A VW group background is preferable.
Knowledge of System Design/Autoview is an advantage.
Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Managing Main Dealer Service department to industry best standards.
Managing workflow, ensuring that operational & growth targets are achieved
Managing a team of Technicians and Service Advisors
Ensure all work is invoiced and warranty claims are processed in a timely manner. Thus ensuring work in progress is kept to a minimum.
Effective loading of the workshop to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Handling and accurate scheduling of appointments according to customers’ needs
Understanding and implementation of manufacturer’s warranty policies & procedures.
Ensuring the efficient running of our busy Service Department
Management of Electronic Vehicle Health Check process.
Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please email over your CV and Cover Letter.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines