Manual / CNC Machinist
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZjY0Yzk2MTYyNjViMzczZTg1ZGE4Yjc5OTk2YTIzY2PKEQwj9mH9V2G8RYe72WcFaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzQ5MjJjODYwMDhlOTQ4NDA4MGU2YWQyNTk5ZTQxNjVlNDQyOThjOGI2ZjIxMDMyMDQ2MzY2YWQ3Y2QwODUwMi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg McKenna Precision Engineering https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/mckenna-precision/ McKenna Precision Engineering
- HR Contact:
- Kingscourt, Co. Cavan Kingscourt, Cavan
- 3 more ads from this profile
- 2019-08-17 08:22:09 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Mc Kenna Precision Eng. is a reputable and expanding business in the North East is currently recruiting for a Manual/Cnc Machinist to join them on a Permanent basis
Main Duties included:
*Setting and Operating both CNC and Manual mill to produce products from drawings.
*Turning parts with CNC and Manual Lathes.
*Candidates will be responsible for ensuring machines run correctly.
Candidates must be capable of producing products that are of the highest quality.
*General bench fitting duties will be involved in this role as and when required.
*Time served in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience
*Work using own initiative
*Experience setting and operating Lathes & Mills
Ability to talk to our customers regarding products they require.
*Good time Keeping Skills
Good housekeeping attitude.
*Flexible to duties and hours
* Available to work Overtime when required.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines