- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiNzFiOWUzMjUzMWQwMWFlMjU5MTQ4ODBjMGIxNzkzOWViNjRlZGQ3ZGM2YWNkMjgwZDU3MGZhYzAxNDU2YWRhOC5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=074c365042694d34782d56ac8d1ba0c9e41e396631c87d428d46551099a2cc16 Montane Developments https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/montane-developments/ Montane Developments
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare Maynooth, Kildare
- 2022-06-28 11:56:25 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Steelframe Design & Build is an innovative light gauged steel system that has revolutionised the construction of residential houses, apartments and commercial projects
Steelframe Design and Build are seeking a professional and highly motivated individual to join our design team, which will be responsible for manufacturing drawings of light gauge steel frames, panels, pods, structural and non-structural.
The ideal candidate will be part of a professional design team, they will work alongside Structural Engineers and Architects.
• Work alongside in-house structural engineers
and detailers, learning and continuously
developing our design process and build
• Producing 2D & 3D models, concept drawings
utilising design packages like Autocad
(essential) and Revit.
• Create 2D and 3D fabrication drawings and
details for CAD CAM production equipment.
• Ensure all design work conforms to standards
and is buildable.
• Manage technical submissions for various
system uses, on each individual project.
• A qualification in any of the following
disciplines: Architecture, Building surveying;
Construction or Engineering.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of
building regulations and BCAR process.
• A high level of design and communication
• An understanding and desire to learn
accessibility and universal design.
• Practical experience and level of skill in the
utilisation of design packages, in particular
AutoCAD and BIM.
**Attractive package available to the successful
Manufacturing / Engineering
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines