Door & Floors Showroom Sales Assistant
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MGM5MTk1OWJhYzY4ZGMzOTBlZjA0YjA0ZTdlYTM5OTIkAsDs0EbiTmVwthts1x_SaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNDRmN2Y4MzgxOWFkOGJhYjE1MzIzNjUzYjVhZWU1YzIyOWY3NjMyN2E4Y2Y0MDM4MjcyOTdhNjAwMzczODI1Yy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Murphy Larkin Timber Products https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/murphylarkin/ Murphy Larkin Timber Products
- HR Contact:
- Tramore, Co. Waterford Tramore, Waterford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-03 15:41:31 11 months ago
- Ad Views:
Tech Support / Services
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Full Time Door & Floors Showroom Sales Person
Murphy Larkin Timber products are Ireland’s leading name in supplying of doors, floors, stairs. We are currently seeking to fill a Full Time sales position at our Tramore branch in County Waterford. This is a full time position.
Duties & responsibilities
This is a senior role requiring a high degree of working on your own initiative.
•Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin
•Develop a large customer base
•Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
The Required Candidate should:
•Be customer focused
•Have excellent communication skills
•Be enthusiastic, hard working and committed to succeeding in a sales role
•Be organised with an ability to record information accurately and in a timely manner
•Have a professional, courteous manner and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
•A background in maintaining existing customer relationships and developing new contacts is essential
•Retail background in DIY essential , pc literate.
A minimum 2 years experience is essential.
Knowledge of Doors & Flooring a distinct advantage.
Hours: 9:00-5:30pm week days. Some weekend required
Salary: Negotiable – Excellent remuneration package is on offer including basic salary. The package will reflect candidates experience and suitability for the role.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines