- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWZjN2FhMTQ1NTMwMzliNjQzM2JjZWE2M2E3YWYwYTPghHFpO27fuzcRtwEcI4wEaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYzJhNGYyNjIzMjZiMzMwMjNiYmU1NGUxYzJmMDgxZjVmNmY0NjJlOWZmNzk4M2YwNDhjNWVhNTY5YjBmY2E4Yy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Murphy Larkin Timber Products https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/murphylarkin/ Murphy Larkin Timber Products
- HR Contact:
- Tramore, Co. Waterford Tramore, Waterford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-02 14:32:27 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
3-4 Week Contract
Murphy Larkin Timber products are currently hiring a part time relief Van delivery driver. Working from our Tramore warehouse, delivering around the country.
Working as part of our dedicated distribution team, you will report to the Distribution Manager.
Hours of work. Part Time, from 8am-5:30pm.
3 Days of work from Tuesday to Thursday
Full Clean C & B License – Candidate must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
Fluent written and verbal English essential.
Ability to work to high standard of quality at all times.
Ability to think on your feet and use initiative in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
Ability to work to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
Be flexible, open to change and have a can-do attitude.
Previous experience working in food industry a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
Excellent Customer Service
2 years van / truck driving experience in a similar multi-drop role is desired.
Good geographical knowledge of Munster and leinster is desired.
Ability to follow a route plan in an efficient manner to ensure delivery time targets are achieved.
Attention to detail, good administration and a professional appearance is essential.
Ability to perform their duties in a safe and professional manner.
Readiness to perform their role within Richardson’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
In return we offer a competitive reward structure, excellent working conditions and opportunity for career advancement. If you want to work with a very progressive company, then Murphy Larkin would like to hear from you today!
Job Types: Part-time
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines