Earn Money for Christmas in Roscommon with Energia and NKC. Up to 1000 Euro a week OTE
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZDgyODk5N2JmZTAwN2JhN2I5YjExOTJmYzdiZTc5YmPmX8L6znvL-7toROcG0DRyaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOWZmOWJmZWNlYmU4ZDE5ZDExYWQ1NTJjMTdkOWY3ZjE3YzVhNmNmZWE3OWYwMzJlNmU3N2M1MjhiNjUyZmM4ZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg NK Communications https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/nk-communications/ NK Communications
- Co. Roscommon Roscommon
- 2017-11-29 20:10:49 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Established in 1999, NK Communications is an Irish owned direct sales company based in Dublin but with a nationwide team.
Our customers include some of the biggest brand names in Utilities, Energy and Telecoms.
We work with our clients to drive growth and help them become industry leaders.
We continued our legacy of excellent in the 2017 Irish Sales Champion (ISC) awards, and now we are taking our next step forward with our Residential Sales Teams, in conjunction with Energia.
> What does the role entail?
Direct selling to the residential market
Achieving and exceeding established daily targets
Working with team leaders towards established team sales targets
Promoting Energia in a commercial ambassador role
Providing high levels of customer service
> What are we looking for?
Previous field sales experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training is provided.
Have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
Fluent English is essential
Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Be motivated, upbeat, have good attitude and willingness to learn and develop both personally and professionally
>What can NKC offer you?
Competitive salary or remuneration.
Full training from our dedicated and experienced team.
Advancement opportunities; strictly promotions from within.
For further information on the position and details on remuneration please apply below or call 01 296 3350.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines