Earn Money for Christmas with Energia. 1000 Euro a week OTE.
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZDgyODk5N2JmZTAwN2JhN2I5YjExOTJmYzdiZTc5YmPmX8L6znvL-7toROcG0DRyaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOWZmOWJmZWNlYmU4ZDE5ZDExYWQ1NTJjMTdkOWY3ZjE3YzVhNmNmZWE3OWYwMzJlNmU3N2M1MjhiNjUyZmM4ZC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg NK Communications https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/nk-communications/ NK Communications
- HR Contact:
- Co. Roscommon Roscommon
- 5 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-22 13:54:30 3 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
NK Communications are now recruiting for enterprising individuals to join our exciting new campaign with Energia.
One of the brightest stars in the Irish Energy market, Energia is renowned for offering great customer care and experience while also consistently offering the lowest Dual Fuel prices in the market. and are now working together with NK Communications to ensure the continued excellence of their regional sales team.
What does the role entail?
* Direct selling to the residential market
* Achieving and exceeding established daily targets
* Working with team leaders towards established team sales targets
* Promoting Energia in a commercial ambassador role
* Providing high levels of customer service
What are we looking for?
* Previous field sales experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training is provided.
* Have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
* Fluent English is essential
* Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Be motivated, upbeat, have good attitude and willingness to learn and develop both personally and professionally
What can NKC offer you?
* Competitive salary or remuneration.
* Full training from our dedicated and experienced team.
* Advancement opportunities; strictly promotions from within.
We are hoping to being this exciting new campaign very soon, so if you are interested and feel like you have what it takes, apply below.
Alternatively for further information on the position, call 01 296 3350
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines