Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZTIyNjg2YzNiOTNiYjY2NjE0YTE1OTdkOGE1MDUyMGGEu06YmKEs5--J15DGwPY4aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNzBmNWUwMDEzYWU3MTg5ZGVmN2QyMTk2MmU1MTIzOTczMTM3MDQzMjlmNzIwOGI3ZGM1ZGU5YmM3N2I0MjI5NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Pharmhealth Pharmacy https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/pharmhealth-pharmacy/ Pharmhealth Pharmacy
- HR Contact:
- Michael / Geraldine
- Glasnevin, Co. Dublin Glasnevin, Dublin
- 2017-12-01 15:32:47 2 days ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Pharmhealth Pharmacy is an Irish owned Independent pharmacy. We are based at the heart of DCU Glasnevin campus, which is a dynamic and diverse place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a full-time Pharmacy Assistant. The hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8 hours per day (40 hours).
Essential skills and Knowledge required:
- Ordering and maintenance of retail stock
- Previous merchandise buying experience
- Excellent sales skills and a passion for healthcare
- Planning & organization of front of shop promotions
- Ability to spot new trends in the health & beauty industry
- Previous Pharmacy experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Social media skills would be an advantage
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about working in Retail Pharmacy
- Be approachable, friendly and professional
- Have excellent interpersonal skills who will provide the best care to our customers at all times
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Have the ability to work in a confidential environment
- Have an ability to prioritize and a high attention to detail
- Be self-motivated to drive sales and meet targets.
- Be able to work well as part of a team
What will you get in return?
This role has the unique advantage of no weekend or bank holiday work along with a competitive salary. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in both a challenging and rewarding role as part of a friendly orientated team, with the potential for you to gain experience within different areas of the pharmacy.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines