|Industry:||IT / Programming|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
The vacancy is for a skilled React Developer to work as part of a team with other React and Android developers.
An established depth of knowledge in React (React Native and React.js) is essential
The position will be based in our office in Wicklow Town, with flexible working arrangements possible.
We provide integrated construction and engineering expertise along with our App, Web Interface and Cloud Computing technologies. Our services are principally targeted at mobile works crew/ job management, and remote asset management. We have a fast growing client list that include large construction and environmental contractors, along with many Local Authorities.
UX and UI experience is essential, and the applicant should be able to demonstrate the ability to develop well thought out interfaces using data stored on Firebase.
Good communication skills are vital as you will be expected to discuss technical solutions, and communicate your ideas with the rest of our team.
As part of this innovative team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to this exciting disruptive innovation in the construction sector. We use agile development and you will have the opportunity to drive rapid prototyping cycles with our clients, as well as providing your input on future client features.
Were looking for someone that can:
· Develop new applications and interfaces using React
· Build reusable code and libraries for future scalability.
· Develop UI/UX design wireframes into actual code.
You will be required to demonstrate
· A strong React (React Native and React.js) experience,
· A strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues,
· Firebase experience,
· Good verbal and written communication skills,
· Good analytical skills
Our client list currently undergoing rapid growth and we are keen to hire excellent engineers who genuinely want to make a positive impact on our growing organisation.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines