Accountant- Dublin 12 - QED0135
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Ballymount, Co. Dublin Ballymount, Dublin
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-15 13:42:03 5 days ago
- Ad Views:
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant for our client, a national security installation company, based in Calmount Business Park, Dublin 12.This is a minimum 3 month contract position with immediate start. Reporting to the Finance Director this is an integral role within a small team in a busy finance function.
• Reconciliation & analysis of final year end accounts;
• Reviewing control accounts to ensure they are correct;
• Preparation of a lead schedule analysis to support year end accounts;
• Understanding and explaining revenue recognition in the accounts;
• Explaining analysis of final account balances from an accounting and commercial perspective;
• Sample checking supporting documentation to ensure adequate support.
• Excellent working knowledge of accounts preparation and analysis;
• Qualified accountant or very experienced accounting skills without formal accounting qualification;
• Good understanding of revenue recognition principles;
• Very good hands on accounting skills and ability to accurately get things done;
• High attention to detail;
• Must be well organised and results driven;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to thrive within and enjoy a very busy office environment.
Market rate will be paid in line with experience.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines