Administrator - Dublin 6W - QED0130
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Kimmage, Co. Dublin Kimmage, Dublin
- 37 more ads from this profile
- 2018-11-05 11:03:41 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Call-Centre / Customer Service
Property / Auctioneering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator for our client to join a vibrant, growing auctioneering firm based in Dublin 6 West.This is a permanent position with immediate start. Reporting to the Managing Director this is an integral role within a small team in a busy Estate agents office.
• General office administration;
• Dealing with clients and tenants on a daily bases;
• Data entry;
• Meeting and greeting clients / tenants;
• Other office duties and responsibilities as required.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Quick and accurate data entry skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Must be well organised and results driven;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to thrive within and enjoy a very busy office environment.
€26,000-€27,000 per annum DOE.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines