Artic Driver - Dublin 8 - QED0193
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- St. James Gate, Co. Dublin St. James Gate, Dublin
- 18 more ads from this profile
- 2020-03-20 13:03:54 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€17.98 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Artic Driver for our Client based in Dublin 8, to work primarily in shunting in a busy production site. This is an immediate full time vacancy on an on-going casual basis that could lead to permanent long-term work for the right candidate.
The role involves:
• Shunting articulated trailers in a busy production plant;
• Full clean EC licence;
• Digital Tachograph Card;
• Driver Qualification Card;
• Safe and confident artic truck driving skills and experience;
• Health and safety conscious.
€17.98 per hour (includes night shift premium). Overtime at 1.5x after 40 hours. Saturday after 12 midday & Sunday at 2x.
The company operates 7 days per week. You need to be available 5 over 7 for shifts 6am-2pm, 2pm-10am, & 10pm-6am.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines