Artic Trunking Driver - Ballymount, Dublin 12 - QED0194
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Ballymount, Co. Dublin Ballymount, Dublin
- 30 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-14 21:34:12 about a day ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€693 per week|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Artic Driver for our Client based in Ballymount, Dblin 12. This is a termporary position for minimum 3 months but most likely up to 6 months, with the potential for permanency.
The role involves artic trunking to our Client's depots primarily in Limerick, Dublin, Roscommon, Belfast and Cork.
• Full clean EC licence;
• Digital Tachograph Card;
• Driver Qualification Card;
• Good customer service and people skills.
RATE OF PAY:
Weekly earnings €693 per week including €168 untaxed subsistence.
5am start and 3pm start each alternative week. The company operates Monday to Saturday. You will need to be flexible to work every second Saturday.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines