Customs Operations Team Leader - Shannon Airport - QED0161
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Shannon, Co. Clare Shannon, Clare
- 29 more ads from this profile
- 2019-03-17 17:39:17 5 days ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Customs Operations Team Leader for our Client based in Shannon Airport.. Reporting to the Customs Trade and Compliance Manager you are responsible for developing strong relationships with the customs authorities and key customers with a view to improving clearance capabilities and efficiencies. You are also responsible for supporting the operations team in processing all customs shipments and maintaining the customs bond area.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin for first 3 months of their role for training. All accommodation and travel expenses will be fully paid.
• Ensure all Customs clearance functions for the imports department are completed as per the agreed SLA;
• Ensure that specific customer requirements/Instructions are processed daily;
• Evaluate potential areas of risk to AEO or Simplified procedures with Revenue;
• On time clearance of all goods (COA) and management of customs bonds (BOS);
• Develop/facilitate the specific processes for standard clearance;
• Support management to achieve Operational KPIs;
• Implement compliant clearance procedures across the department;
• Support operations management in Shannon across all operational functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong operational background at Team Leader level;
• Customer orientation and relationship building skills;
• High attention to detail and analytical skills;
• Strong planning and organisation skills;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Skilled in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
• Experience in Customs Import/Export clearance not essential but an advantage;
• Completion of Customs Compliance training FETAC or Customs related courses a distinct advantage;
• Full clean driving licence.
€30,000-35,000 per annum depending on experience. Overtime and shift premium apply to this role.
Monday to Friday 6am-2.30pm. Working hours may change as the business dictates; flexibility is required to work different shifts. During training the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines