Depot Manager - Tralee - QED0136
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Tralee, Co. Kerry Tralee, Kerry
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2018-11-05 11:05:57 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Depot Manager for our Client based in Tralee, Co. Kerry. This is a role with immediate start, initially for minimum 3 months but with long term view to permanency for the right candidate. Reporting to the Regional Director, this is a key role in the Groups delivery network.
• Managing a busy parcel distribution depot;
• Day to day management of all staff including all couriers and drivers;
• Management of all HR issues and recruitment as required;
• Meeting depot delivery KPI's;
• Managing customer relationships and retaining customer loyalty through strong customer service;
• Weekly reporting to head office.
• Experience in the management of warehouse/depots;
• Strong people management skills;
• Experience in managing drivers and couriers;
• Understand driving rules and requirements;
• Good understanding of fast moving parcel delivery services;
• High attention to detail;
• Must be well organised and results driven;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a management team;
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
• Ability to thrive within and enjoy a very busy operating environment;
• Health & safety conscious.
Market rate will be paid in line with experience.
Monday to Friday: start & finish time dependent on business requirements for this type of managerial role.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines