Estate Agent - Kimmage, Dublin 12 - QED0089
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Kimmage, Co. Dublin Kimmage, Dublin
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-23 14:11:21 2 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
Property / Auctioneering
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Our client, is a rapidly growing estate agency, providing a complete range of services including sales, letting and property management, primarily covering the areas of Dublin, Meath, Wicklow and Kildare for both residential and the commercial sector. A fantastic opportunity has arisen due to continuing growth, for a highly motivated Estate Agent to join a thriving team in Dublin 6W/12 area. Reporting directly to the Director you will be responsible to help grow the business and take ownership of what you do.
• Property negotiator with PSRA licence, to join our clients new office in Dublin 6W/12 area.
• Meeting clients evaluating properties and placing properties on market.
• Viewings of properties.
• Negotiation and closing transactions.
• A successful applicant will be involved in sales of new and second-hand homes and will be expected to carry out appraisals formulate brochures viewings and negotiations.
• Full clean driving license.
• Able to work on their own initiative. Confident, articulate individual with a passion for property.
• Must have a proven track record in property sales.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Obtain new business.
• Methodical and efficient.
• Own car essential.
• Qualified auctioneer, minimum 2 years experience.
• PSRA Licence B, C and or D (must currently hold the licence or have required qualifications to obtain).
• Must be reliable and trustworthy.
• Able to meet targets.
• Strong client targeting ability. Preparation of proposals client presentations.
• Team player.
RATE OF PAY:
Competitive Market Salary and Bonus structure,Phone provided, Mileage & expenses paid. This is a growing business, with long term prospects for the right candidate. Advertised salary is negotiable.
Normal office hours. The company operates 6 days per week so you will need to be flexible to work as business demands require.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines