Farm Operative - Swords, County Dublin - QED0129
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Lusk, Co. Dublin Lusk, Dublin
- 42 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-15 14:02:28 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Trades / Operative / Manual|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€10.55 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Farm Operatives for our Client based in Swords, County Dublin. The site is on Dublin Bus route 33 from city centre. This is a temporary full time position for approx. 2 weeks with an immediate start.
The role involves harvesting and washing pumpkins. Wet gear and wellies provided by the Company.
• Willing to do manual work outdoors;
• Able to handle produce with care to minimise waste;
• Hard-working and reliable;
• Must be a good team player with a positive attitude to work.
RATE OF PAY:
€10.55 per hour.
Monday to Friday 7am-5pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines