Financial Controller - Crumlin, Dublin 12 - QED0307
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=f60b030da42c514190952848d12d716a584f4f2293178900d193295202a3bf21 QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Crumlin, Co. Dublin Crumlin, Dublin
- 21 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-28 14:25:45 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Financial Controller for our client, a small research charity.
The role reports to the CEO and is a short-term assignment of 4 to 12 weeks with immediate start. A full handover by the current incumbent will be provided. While the role is based in Crumlin, there is also the opportunity to work partially from home. However, an essential part of the role is good communication skills with staff, as it is the number 2 position in the organisation.
• Manage the finance function efficiently in the charity;
• Communicate & manage organisational activities;
• Providing relevant financial information;
• Production of monthly accounts;
• Liaise with hospital & university partners;
• Production of monthly payroll;
• Qualified Accountant with financial control experience;
• Common sense and good practical people skills;
• Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative;
• Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent planning and organising skills;
€70,000 to €75,000 per annum.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. The successful candidate will have the option to combine attending the office and working remotely.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines