General Operative - Swords Rd, Santry, Dublin - QED0170
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Santry, Co. Dublin Santry, Dublin
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2020-03-20 12:59:56 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€11 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced General Operatives for our Client based in Swords Rd, Santry, Dublin (accessible by public transport). This role is immediate start, initially for minimum 6 months but with long term potential for the right candidate.
Pre-sorting waste and working on a waste picking line in a busy waste recycling environment. Activities are varied throughout the week.
• Manual work experience in a busy environment;
• Good team player;
• Good attendance and punctuality;
• Health & safety conscious.
RATE OF PAY:
€11 per hour.
45 hours per week. The company operates from Monday to Friday with production running from 7am to 5pm. You need to be flexible to work every second Saturday 8am-1pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines