General Operative - Walkinstown, Dublin 12 - QED0232
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Walkinstown, Co. Dublin Walkinstown, Dublin
- 16 more ads from this profile
- 2020-10-22 15:24:03 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for General Operatives for our Client based in Walkinstown, Dublin 12. These are on-going full-time positions with immediate start.
Lifting and strapping of materials throughout the manufacturing process.
• Willingness to do manual work;
• Must be reliable and trustworthy;
• Willingness for shift work;
• Team player.
RATE OF PAY:
• €12.63 per hour for 8am-4.30pm shift;
• €14.84 per hour 3.30pm-12pm shift;
• €16.73 per hour for 11pm-7am shift.
Overtime 1.5x after 39 cumulative hours per week.
Monday to Friday shift work for the following shifts:
For the initial 6-week training period you will be assigned to day shifts. After that you will be assigned to an agreed shift on which you will remain working.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines