Kitchen Assistant - Oak Road, Dublin 12 - QED0020
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Park West, Co. Dublin Park West, Dublin
- 41 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-15 13:43:44 5 days ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
|Salary:||€9.55 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Assistants for our Client based on Oak Road, Dublin 12. This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Working in a kitchen environment, duties include bringing fruit from fridge to production, preparing fruit, removing bins and cardboard, washing up.
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Understanding of food safety and hygiene;
• Reliable and hard-working.
RATE OF PAY:
€9.55 per hour.
Monday to Friday 7am-4pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines