Office Administrator - St Margaret's, Co. Dublin - QED0156
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Saint Margaret's, Co. Dublin Saint Margaret's, Dublin
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-16 18:55:41 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€12 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator for our client based in St Margaret's, Co. Dublin. The site is not accessible by public transport therefore you will need your own transport or a lift to work. The role in initially an agency role for 6 months after which it will become permanent.
Providing administrative support in a busy production office. The role involves high level of data entry, issuing reports, using Excel and custom built internal software on a daily basis. There is daily interaction with line supervisors from production and external parties. Full training will be provided to gain familiarity with the business.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Quick and accurate data entry skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Ability to thrive within and enjoy a very busy office environment.
RATE OF PAY:
€12 per hour, increasing to €13 per hour after 6 months.
The role is 4 days over 7 for 12 hour shifts.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines