Operations Analyst - Ballymount, Dublin 24 - QED0190
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Ballymount, Co. Dublin Ballymount, Dublin
- 20 more ads from this profile
- 2019-08-04 17:39:45 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Operations Analyst – Ballymount, Dublin 24 – QED0190
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Analyst for our Client, a specialist logistics service company, based in Westgate Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24. This is a full-time permanent position.
• Develop and maintain a KPI suite for the Road Operations, covering: driving time and distance per route, idle time, stop time, route density & profitability;
• Route Profitability analysis using actual and standard costs; marginal & total costing;
• Marginal & total cost analysis for customer pipeline;
• Driving hours and worked hours – Working Time Directive compliance measurement, monitor weekly and monthly punctuality and attendance compliance;
• Assist the Fleet Manager to maintain vehicle KPI’s on the following: Fleet availability – all fleet and by vehicle type; fleet reliability tracking – collating maintenance history per vehicle; maintenance of tax & CVRT expiry records; monthly cost measurement and analysis;
• Optimise the utilisation of the vehicle tracking software reporting suite; support re-routing and route recalibration programs when they are scheduled; support the installation of handheld devices in order to eliminate the reliance on paper dockets/POD’s; support the installation of navigational aids for the road operation to incorporate online/real time re scheduling.
• 3 years plus experience, working in a logistics company (desirable), with knowledge of routing and vehicle tracking; experience in Fleetmatics an advantage;
•Good knowledge of driving time directive;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills required especially Excel and Powerpoint;
• Experience in Data Warehousing/BI Analytics tools advantageous and data interrogation;
• Good numeracy ability and understanding
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities while working independently
• Ability to lead, coordinate and manage projects
• Innovative and good team player.
• Excellent attention to detail
RATE OF PAY:
€50,000 - €60,000 a year depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines