Part-Time Administrator - Kimmage, Dublin 6W - QED0287
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=f60b030da42c514190952848d12d716a584f4f2293178900d193295202a3bf21 QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Kimmage, Co. Dublin Kimmage, Dublin
- 21 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-28 14:34:58 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced part-time Office Administrator for our client to join a vibrant, growing auctioneering firm based in Kimmage, Dublin 6 West. This is initially a six month position with immediate start. Reporting to the Managing Director this is an integral role within a small team in a busy Estate agents office. The position offers an opportunity to progress within the company.
• General office administration;
• Answering phones & emails as required;
• Data entry;
• Other office duties and responsibilities as required.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Quick and accurate data entry skills;
• High attention to detail & accuracy are essential;
• Must be well organised and results driven;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
€13 per hour.
Two weeks per month at the end & beginning of each month. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Property / Auctioneering
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
|Salary:||€13 per hour|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines