Production Team Lead - Tallaght, Dublin 24 - QED0324
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=f60b030da42c514190952848d12d716a584f4f2293178900d193295202a3bf21 QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Tallaght, Co. Dublin Tallaght, Dublin
- 38 more ads from this profile
- 2022-12-01 16:57:29 5 hours ago
- Ad Views:
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Production Team Lead (evening shift) for our client, a well-established food production company, based in Tallaght. The role is an excellent opportunity for a young person to start an operations/production management career or for a graduate to get good hands on experience, with a good opportunity for progression.
• Deliver the shift production plan in accordance with specifications and procedures while remaining compatible with the cost constraints of the business;
• Liaise with production supervisor in planning of weekly production schedules, staffing plans and maximising yields.
• Supervise, manage, train and develop staff;
• Operate machinery as required and train staff on the operation, stripping, cleaning and re-assembly of machinery;
• Liaise with quality control to meet all technical standards;
• Maintain the factory at the highest level of hygiene compatible with the business.
• Knowledge of food production, staff supervision, HACCP and BRC;
• Good people and communication skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
• Ability to learn to operate and train staff on machinery;
• Health & safety conscious at all times.
€35,000 per annum plus bonus.
Monday to Friday evening shift 2.30pm-11pm.
Manufacturing / Engineering
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines