Rigid Driver - Arklow, Co. Wicklow - QED0188
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Arklow, Co. Wicklow Arklow, Wicklow
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-16 19:00:09 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€17 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Rigid Driver for our Client based in Arklow, Co. Wicklow. These is an agency position for 3 weeks after which there may be a permanent role with the Company directly. It is an immediate start.
The role consists of a combination of driving, operating a vacuum/jetting tanker and associated manual work. The work is on a new building site clearing gullies and drains.
• Full clean C;
• CPC compliant;
• Tacho card;
• Valid Safe Pass;
• Reliable attendance and punctuality;
• Experience on JetVac trucks an advantage but not essential (training provided).
RATE OF PAY:
€17 per hour.
Monday to Friday 7am start to finish, working up to 48 hours per week. Some flexibility required for Saturday work.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines