Rigid Multi Drop Driver - Cork City - QED0015
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Inniscarra, Co. Cork Inniscarra, Cork
- 26 more ads from this profile
- 2018-11-05 10:56:17 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
|Salary:||€12.50 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Rigid Multi Drop Drivers for our Client based in North Esk Business Park, Cork City. This is a part-time position that could lead to a full-time job for the right candidate.
The role involves multi drop deliveries of goods with a helper and loading and unloading of kegs.
• Full clean C licence;
• Digital Tachograph Card;
• Driver Qualification Card;
• Safe and confident rigid truck driving skills and experience.
RATE OF PAY:
€12.50 per hour.
Monday to Friday early morning starts.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines