Skip/Rigid Truck Driver - Rathcoole, Co. Dublin - QED0171
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Rathcoole, Co. Dublin Rathcoole, Dublin
- 32 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-16 18:54:33 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Skip/Waste Truck Driver for our Client based in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin. This is a full-time on-going position with a view to permanency for the right candidate. Experience not essential, full training is provided.
Driving a skip truck. The job consists of collection of construction waste in Dublin and Kildare area.
• Full clean C licence;
• Up to date CPC and Tacho;
• Must have some geographical knowledge of Dublin;
• Must be reliable and punctual;
• Good people skills.
Attractive pay rate commensurate with experience.
Standard working week is Monday to Friday 6am-4pm. Some flexibility is required to work outside these hours.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines