Tipper Truck Driver - Blessington Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24 - QED0165
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Tallaght, Co. Dublin Tallaght, Dublin
- 38 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-26 19:23:14 about a day ago
- Ad Views:
Trades / Operative / Manual
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€14.90 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Tipper Truck Driver for our Client based in Blessington Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24. This is a full-time on-going position with a view to permanency for the right candidate. Tipper experience is not essential and suitable experienced drivers will be given training. Part-time roles for night driving are also available.
Driving a 4 axle 32 tonne truck. The job consists of collection and delivery of sand & gravel to roadworks in Dublin and Kildare area.
• Full clean C licence;
• Up to date CPC and Tacho;
• Must have some geographical knowledge of Dublin;
• Must be reliable and punctual;
• Good people skills.
RATE OF PAY:
Full-time roles: Pay rate on application.
Part-time roles: €160 per night.
Full-time Roles: Standard working week is Monday to Friday 6.45am-5pm. Some flexibility is required to work outside these hours, Saturday & Sunday work is available.
Part-time Roles: 6.30pm to 2.30am for 3 to 5 nights per week.Full weeks work also available.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines