Van Driver - Frankfield, Cork City - QED0132
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Frankfield, Co. Cork Frankfield, Cork
- 26 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-02 13:50:24 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€12 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Van Drivers for our Client based in Frankfield, Cork City. This is a role with immediate start, with a view to permanency for successful candidates.
The role involves delivering different size parcels and packages to a mix of residential and business addresses, up to 85 stops. The vehicle is a long wheel base high roof van. Location of driving will be Cork City south side suburbs. Full training will be provided working with experienced couriers and gaining route knowledge. Initial delivery targets will be scaled back to match experience. You will be responsible for loading your own van.
• Minimum 1 years experience in van driving and deliveries;
• Full clean B licence, must be minimum 25 year of age (for insurance purposes);
• Ideally have local knowledge of Cork south and city;
• Able to work to tight deadlines;
• Good team player;
• Health & safety conscious.
RATE OF PAY:
€12 per hour.
Monday to Friday 6.00am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines