Van Driver - Tralee, Co. Kerry - QED0126
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Tralee, Co. Kerry Tralee, Kerry
- 42 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-15 13:46:46 1 week ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€12 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Van Driver for our Client based in Tralee, Co. Kerry. This is a role with immediate start, initially for minimum 2 weeks but with long term potential for the right candidate.
Driving long wheel base high roof van, delivering different size parcels and packages to a mix of reidential and busines addresses.
• Minimum 1 years experience in van driving and deliveries;
• Full clean B licence, mut be minimum 25 year of age;
• Ideally have local knowledge of Tralee/Cork areas;
• Able to work to tight deadlines;
• Good team player;
• Health & safety conscious.
RATE OF PAY:
€12 per hour.
Monday to Friday 8.00am-6pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines