Warehouse Admin - St Margaret's, Co. Dublin - QED0123
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Saint Margaret's, Co. Dublin Saint Margaret's, Dublin
- 26 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-23 13:52:07 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our Client based in St Margaret’s, Co. Dublin. This is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate in a large company that provides excellent training and career progression opportunities.
The role involves both handling parcels in the warehouse and administrative duties - scanning, data entry, working with different systems.
• Computer literate and able to learn and use a number of systems on a daily basis;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Good communication skills;
• Must be able to work on own initiative.
RATE OF PAY:
€10.75 per hour until 7pm, €13.98 after 7pm.
Monday to Friday 12.30am-9pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines