Warehouse Admin - St Margaret's, Co. Dublin - QED0123
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Saint Margaret's, Co. Dublin Saint Margaret's, Dublin
- 28 more ads from this profile
- 2019-12-04 10:46:31 3 days ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our Client based in St Margaret’s, Co. Dublin. This is a long-term opportunity for the right candidate in a large company that provides excellent training and career progression opportunities.
The role involves supporting administrative activities to support warehouse operations. This includes scanning, data entry, printing labels, working with different systems, dealing with customers face to face and by phone.
• Good keyboard skills and ability to learn and use a number of systems on a daily basis;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Good communication skills;
• Team player;
• Must be able to work on own initiative.
RATE OF PAY:
€12.30 per hour until 7pm, €15.99 after 7pm.
Shifts range between 6am start to 10pm finish. Standard shift is 8.5 hours with 30 min unpaid break. There may be some flexibility with regard to start times to suit transport arrangements.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines