Warehouse Customer Services Operative - Tralee, Co. Kerry - QED0141
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Tralee, Co. Kerry Tralee, Kerry
- 18 more ads from this profile
- 2019-11-08 13:59:06 10 months ago
- Ad Views:
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
|Salary:||€10.64 per hour|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Gerneral Operative for our Client based in Tralee, Co. Kerry. This is a role with immediate start, until mid-January.
The work involves a mix of warehouse and administrative tasks, dealing with customers at the depot collecting their packages. It involves accurate sorting of goods, finding parcels quickly, scanning parcels and servicing customers effeciently for fast collections. Also supporting office/warehouse activities as required.
• Good customer service skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Good understanding of geography of Kerry and surrounding areas;
• Good IT skills;
• Previous manual work experience or willingness to do manual work.
RATE OF PAY:
€10.64 per hour.
Monday to Friday 6am-4pm.There may be occasional Saturday work.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines