Warehouse Manager - North County Dublin - QED0187
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 35 more ads from this profile
- 2019-08-24 13:56:27 3 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager for our Client, an award-winning fresh food company based in North County Dublin. Working as part of a team, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Stores, Goods in and Goods out, including equipment, resources and staff are managed effectively and efficiently and that food safety and health & safety standards are met on a daily basis to meet overall business requirements.
• Full responsibility of the management of all aspects of Warehouse activities;
• Be responsible for employing the optimum number of staffs in your department to meet the needs of the business and its suppliers/customers;
• To act at all times with a high level of professional conduct, when dealing with employees, managers and directors of the company, with representatives of customers and suppliers’ organisations and with any persons with whom you represent the business;
• Ensure proper lines of communications operate in your department;
• Monitor and deal with unsatisfactory timekeeping, attendance and general performance by communication and if necessary, by implementing the company disciplinary procedures;
• Liaise with transport providers to order trucks.
• Management experience in packhouse is desirable;
• Experience in organizing and planning production schedules, collating data and report compilation;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required;
• Excellent analytical skills are required;
• Must be proactive, self-motivated with the ability to lead others;
• Experience in problem solving, decision-making and working as a team;
• Ability to be flexible and to work under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
€55,000-€60,000 pa DOE.
7am to finish 5 days over 7.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines