Warehouse Operative - Shannon, Co. Clare - QED0112
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDMzYTQ0NTBiNTY2M2E1N2Y0N2U5N2IzMDNhZWMxMjVIG0FNLJyzGv0IvmqR7uR9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2M4OTU1ZDNlZDNlYmQxYjBjODk0MzZmMmViNzU5YjEyMzQ0MWM0ZDQ0YmVmNzBiNDA0N2Y5MjVjYWI3NDhmNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg QED RECRUITMENT https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/qed-recruitment/ QED RECRUITMENT
- Shannon, Co. Clare Shannon, Clare
- 27 more ads from this profile
- 2019-08-19 12:40:24 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Full Time|
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives for our Client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This is an on-going full-time position.
Sorting of the parcels, unloading and loading duties in a busy warehouse environment.
• Experience in warehouse work;
• Able to work to tight deadlines;
• Good team player;
• Health & safety conscious.
RATE OF PAY:
7am-7pm €10.39 per hour, 7pm-7am €13.51.
Split shift daily allowance: €17.11
Split shift 5 days per week.
Monday 5.30am-8.30am and 4pm-8pm.
Tuesday to Friday 6am-9.30am and 4pm-8pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines