Chef de Partie
- https://a1.amlimg.com/ODZiOTYxN2MyYjY2NTdkYzI1MjVkYjllM2ZjNzkyNDJU1npo8CAbXfr33WzQtqUUaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vODc0NTFhOGY0MDI4NTk0NDgzOTc1OTZlZGYyYjE3Y2QxNzRjZjU2ZDJkNTI1OGIzYThiMTJjZTFhYzdlNTJiNi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Riverbank House Hotel https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/riverbank-house-hotel/ Riverbank House Hotel
- HR Contact:
- Colm Campbell, General Manager
- Wexford Town, Co. Wexford Wexford Town, Wexford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-14 15:41:16 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
(Fluent English Essential) - Salary €26,000 Per year DOE
The Riverbank House Hotel is now inviting applications for the position of Chef de Partie.
This is a challenging role for the right candidate, who has an established career as a chef in the Hotel sector and is keen to progress their skills in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking charge of the kitchen with the ability to work in multiple sections of the kitchen and managing of Commis Chefs within these sections. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food, an eagerness to learn, the ability to work as part of a team and lead by example.
Previous experience as a senior chef in a similar environment. Professional Chef Qualification, HACCAP Qualified. Excellent Communication skills, including fluency in English. Proven ability to work under pressure. Flexible with regards to working hours, weekend work will be required.
Please Apply Below to Colm Campbell, General Manager
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines